Z-Gard® Combo Monitor
The MSA Z-Gard COmbo Gas Monitor features an integrated carbon monoxide sensor and is ideal for use in small garage monitoring and ventilation control applications. Generally, wall-mounted in the area where the target gas is to be measured, the Z-Gard COmbo Gas Monitor can also act as a controller, managing up to seven additional remote Z-Gard Gas Sensors via RS-485 serial data bus connections.
- Integrated carbon monoxide sensor.
- 100 and 200 ppm full scale ranges available.
- Local audible/visual alarm status indication.
- Relay contact outputs interface with air handling equipment to control the vehicle exhaust emissions or general air quality inside buildings.
- Two levels of alarm, plus fault relays are field programmable.
- The alarm relay can be made to latch in the activated position even after the alarm has been cleared.
- Pushbutton to silence an audible alarm or reset the latching alarm relays.
- Sensor status feature provides an indication if either the integral sensor or any other remote sensor fails to communicate properly.
- Additional Z-Gard remote gas sensors may be connected to the monitor’s RS-485 network port. CO, NO2, LEL Combustible
- 4-20 mA output representing the highest reading generated from the remote sensors and onboard sensor.
- Units available with LED readouts and status LEDs or status LEDs only
- 4-20 mA analog output can be integrated with PLC, DCS or building automation systems.
CSA Certificate of Compliance N° LR51078-5