TRIGARD® Gas Monitoring System
Designed to meet a variety of demanding applications, from wastewater facilities, to light industry and commercial applications, the adjustable-range unit also detects oxygen deficiency and enrichment. AC or DC powered, the system features a highly visible LCD screen and simple push-button calibration. Boasting sturdy NEMA 4X design and a single board, the unit offers multiple sensor mounting options. Our patented sensor disconnect-underpower feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification, while interchangeable smart sensors are pre-calibrated for installation right out of the box.
- Dependable gas monitoring system is housed in NEMA 4X design and crafted especially for water and wastewater facilities.
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration.
- MSA’s patented sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area.
- Unit can be powered by AC or DC.
- Sensors can be replaced in hazardous area without declassification.