Ultima® X5000 Gas Monitor
The ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases.
MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
- New design featuring an Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED’s for extreme visibility.
- An industry first, a touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- TruCal technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Automatically self-checks 4x/day.
- Reduces downtime.
- Three year warranty on XCell sensors.
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument.
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter.
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device.
- Check status and get alerts up to 75 ft. (23 m) away.
- Reduce set up time by at least 50%.
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket.
- ATO Configurator
- HART port
- Mounting bracket
- Duct mount kit
- Sun shield
- Remote junction box
- Housing entries M25 or ¾" NPT
- CSA, ATEX, IECEx, SIL, CE Declaration of Conformity, ABS PDA
- Complies with C22.2 No. 152, FM 6320, IEC/EN: EN 60079-29-1, ANSI/ISA 12.13.01
- Suitable for SIL 2
- Class I Div 1 Groups A-D, T5, Type 4X, IP66 Class II Div 1 Groups E-G, T6; Class III
- Class I Zone 1 AEx db IIC T5 Gb
- Class II Zone 21 AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db Global Zones
- Ex db IIC T5 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db