Contro Valve has been serving the four Candu power generation stations in Canada for more than 20 years with high quality valves and instruments. We also serve the nuclear research facilities in Chalk River Ontario.
We understand intimately the rigorous quality and documentation requirements of this industry and have a dedicated nuclear product team in place to meet these needs.
Our qualifications and certifications are our ASME C of A’s (UV, V, VR), National Board certification, TSSA C of A for SRV repairs and our ISO9001 QA program, which meets the requirements of CSA-Z299.4 & CSA-Z299.3. Our Burlington Ontario location has an enhanced CSA-Z299.3 equivalent Quality Program which allows that location to act as a stocking distributor for Nuclear Class products, capable of receiving, inspecting and shipping directly to our Nuclear industry customers.
Some of the manufacturers that we represent to serve the industry include:
ValvTechnologies provides solutions for vent, drain, isolation and control applications in nuclear power generation:
- ASME Section III Class 1, 2 and 3 valves
- 10CFR50 Appendix B Safety Related Program
- NUPIC Audited Supplier
- NIAC Member
- ASME/ANSI Clas 150 – 2500, ½ - 36”
- End Connections SW/BW/flanged/special
- Primary, secondary and auxiliar systems
Applicable to all BWR, PWR and CANDU designs
Yokogawa provides proven and highly reliable data acquisition and control solutions for the commercial nuclear power industry. Partnered with National Technical Systems (NTS), they offer qualified equipment and complete, integrated systems for challenging monitoring, control, recording and test applications. Offering extreme reliability and sophisticated control functions, the Yokogawa YS1700 and UT35A controllers are the ideal choice for many control room and main plant control applications. Nuclear customers world-wide count on the renowned reliability of the DAQSTATION. Industry-accepted and used for control room and other plant applications, there are models and options to fit every need, including the narrow case DX364 and removable-chassis DX1000N.
- Baker Hughes line of Consolidated nuclear pressure relief valves comply with several ASME sections, making them a good choice for a range of applications. Their nuclear service valves meet ASME Section III, Class 1, 2 and 3 valve specifications, as well as ASME Section I & VIII, Safety Related and Commercial Applications.
- Baker Hughes Masoneilan® brand Control Valves, rotary and reciprocating valves, severe service control valves, pneumatic regulators and field instrumentation are high technology products recognized worldwide in the nuclear industry. From the first plant designs up to the most current nuclear technologies, thousands of Masoneilan control valves and instruments have been installed and maintained on primary and secondary circuits worldwide.