PrimaX® IR Gas Transmitter
MSA’s PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter offers LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) combustible gas detection through a patented PrimaX Gas Transmitter IR dual source design. A redundant IR source provides reliability and uninterrupted monitoring should a source failure occur. Furthermore, the possibility of obscurations due to rain, fog, dirt, dust, and other environmental conditions is minimized due to dual source design.
- Dual source design provides redundancy and reliable, uninterrupted performance.
- Environmental guard sensor housing for fast, efficient response time.
- Heated optics prevent condensation buildup.
- 4–20 mA analog output.
- User-friendly setup, calibration diagnostics, and maintenance via HART digital communication.
- One-person calibration is easily performed using calibration cap.
- Easy connection using stainless steel junction box.
- SIL 2 design provides safety system integration capability.
- 316 stainless steel, IP 67-rated, rugged housing protects unit from environmental extremes.
- Factory-calibrated for fast commissioning.
- CE EMC Directive:
- CE ATEX Directive:
- II 2G Ex d IIc T4 Gb
- II 2G Ex d IIIc T130°C Db IP67
- Ex d IIC T4 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T 130C Db IP67
- Declaration of Conformity - 10000063564_00 PrimaX IR 2017-06-30
- EXAM - BVS10ATEXE157X
- Marine (ABS) - 131015_ABS_13-GS079146-PDA
- Marine (BV) - 160831_CER_42686A1 BV_XZ
- China (Ex) - 121225_Ex_CE121525U
- Brazil (InMetro) - 131029_ULBR12.0043X
- EXAM (IECEx) - IECExBVS10.0101x
- India (PESO) - 130710_PESO_P325525
- Russia (NANIO CCVE) - 140131 NANIO CCVE RUS PRIMA X I Es Rus
- Russia (Permit For Use) - 120412_ROSTEKHNADZOR_RUS_PfU