PrimaX® P Gas Transmitter
The flameproof transmitter is housed in a powder-coated aluminum enclosure that will protect it in extremely dangerous conditions. The unit also features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and three LED status indicators for up-to-the-second reporting. The transmitter attaches to an integral mounting plate for easy installation, and it can be easily calibrated using the built-in keypad. It uses a 4-20 mA output signal to transmit its data, and it can also be configured to use HART digital communication. With easily replaced plug-in sensors, the PrimaX P transmitter is suitable for laboratories, chemical plants, power plants and several other industry settings.
- The indoor/outdoor PrimaX P Gas Transmitter detects toxic gases, oxygen and combustible gases.
- Worry-free transmission with a 4-20 mA output signal and optional HART digital communication.
- Optional configurable Alarm and Fult relays.
- Plug-in sensors and easy installation and calibration make this transmitter virtually trouble-free.
- Large LCD screen provides information at a glance, while three LEDs give clear status indication.
- Isolated outputs version available allowing for a separate power supply and output signal to a PL.
- ATEX/IECEx (PrimaX P):
- Gas –II 2G Ex d ia [ia] IIC T4 Gb
- Dust –II 2D Ex tb ia [ia] IIIC T130°C Db IP 67
- UL : Class I, Div. 1, Group A, B, C, D
- CSA: Class I, Div. 1, Group B, C, D
- Safety Integrity Level : SIL 2
- BVS (IECEx scheme) - IECExBVS10.0043X_02_20121114094324_142632
- China (CMC) - 140404_CMC_05000199-14a_chi
- China (Ex) - 210301 Ex CE16.2041X
- China (CCCF) - 150603_CCC_2015081801000477_chi
- Russia (NANIO CCVE) - 140131 NANIO CCVE RUS PRIMA X I Es Rus
- Russia (Permit For Use) - 120412_ROSTEKHNADZOR_RUS_PfU