Consolidated Maxiflow 1700 Safety Valve
The 1700 Maxiflow high-pressure safety valve is a premium product that is installed on a majority of power generating stations worldwide to help protect boilers from overpressure conditions.
|INLET SIZES||1½" through 6"|
|INLET RATINGS||ANSI Class 600 through 4500|
|OUTLET SIZES||3" through 10" flanged|
|OUTLET RATINGS||ANSI Class 150 and 300|
|ORIFICE SIZES||Eleven sizes – 1 through RR|
|SET PRESSURE RANGE||100 psig to 5360 psig|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||Up to 1120°F|
|MATERIALS||Alloy and carbon steel cast body with stainless steel trim|
|CERTIFICATION||ASME Section I and VIII, PED and SQL|
|BACK PRESSURE LIMIT||25 % of Set Pressure|
Features and Benefits
- Superb performance and stable, trouble-free boiler operation.
- Repeatable seat tightness and extreme temperature compensation for safer operation and reduced down time.
- Helps to save costs thanks to high allowable back-pressure limits when sizing the discharge stack and silencer.
- 100 percent repairable and restorable design lowers cost of ownership throughout its life span.
- A large installed base estimated to be more than 80 percent on Utility Power B oilers combined with the Green Tag network allows for local expertise and a large support inventory.