Camflex GR - Globe Replacement
Masoneilan is introducing the Camflex GR valve in the common Globe- Reciprocating valve configuration. With this new configuration, most reciprocating valves can be replaced with a drop in, face- to-face Camflex GR valve that requires no piping changes or spool pieces. Customers can now enjoy the many advantages of the Camflex GR and its eccentric plug design to meet all their needs. And this new configuration will be available in Masoneilan’ s and Contro Valve's ever-popular ValvFAST program so the valve you need can be provided in as short as 24 hours.
Go with Camflex GR : One-to-One Replacement!
Why a Camflex GR over a Reciprocating?
• ProvenReliability – over 1.2 million installed globally
• Simpler spare part management: one plug for each size no matter the Cv, plus the same actuator for multiple line sizes and air fail modes providing lower cost of ownership and fewer spare part needs
• No sliding stem means no complex packing, less friction, and less chance for contaminants to damage the packing
• 3-5 gasketed joints on a reciprocating valve vs. “0” on a CamflexGR = less chance for environmental issues
• Easier to install/remove as the Camflex GR is one-half the weight of a typical reciprocating valve
• Critical guiding for reciprocating valves is indirect flow stream, which can lead to higher frequency of replacement parts; Camflex GR is not, resulting in lower maintenance, less downtime = cost savings
• Direct Postioner mounting is simpler and eliminates the complex linage associated with accuracy errors on a reciprocating valve
• Double the turndown or Cv ratio of conventional globe valve provides incredible control.
• Eccentric rotating, self-aligning plug for a reliable tight shut-off leads to less leaks and a more reliable valve
Camflex GR - out performs the competition!