Y-Flow® - YFFC Orifice Flow Computer
The YFFC consists of Yokogawa’s EJX910 mulitvariable transmitter and Eagle Research’s Computer Processor Board to create Yokogawa’s Field Flow Computer (YFFC) and Remote Terminal Unit (YRTU) products.
This technology turns complex gas flow calculations and remote control applications into a simple, flexible and expandable platform through preprogrammed applications. Its low power consumption and rugged design assures reliable operation in the harshest environments. From gas wellhead monitoring and control to transport and distribution, Yokogawa’s Y-Flow® provides timely, accurate and reliable measurements that will increase your bottom line.
- API Chapter 21 compliancy
- AGA 3 & 5 capability
- AGA 8 (Detailed & Gross Methods I & II) & NX-19
- Single and Bi-Directional (total vol. + avg. vol.) measurement
- Multiple run capability
- Solar panel with battery back-up or AC powered with battery back-up
- Wide array of wireless connectivity options (Cellular, wireless radio and satellite)
- Pole mount, wall mount or direct mount options
- Wide variety of enclosure size options