ROTAMASS Total Insight Coriolis Flow Meter
In the last decade, the use of Coriolis flow meters has been changing from general purpose to supporting your needs in specific applications.
While the technological complexity increased, the demand for simple operation and handling is also a rising requirement.
Yokogawa answers these needs by offering six dedicated product lines with two specialized transmitters allowing the highest flexibility - the ROTAMASS Total Insight.
- ROTAMASS nano – For low flow applications
- ROTAMASS prime – Versatility with lowest cost of ownership
- ROTAMASS suprema – Superior performance under demanding conditions
- ROTAMASS intense – For high pressure applications
- ROTAMASS hygienic – For food and beverage, biotechnology and pharmaceutical utility applications
- ROTAMASS giga – Flexible installation for high flow applications
The ROTAMASS TI product family has a common and unified transmitter platform with two options.
The Essential transmitter is the cost-effective solution for general purpose applications, and the Ultimate transmitter provides various additional features for best-in-class measurement.
The Essential features
- Wizard for easy setup and guidance through the main configuration
- “Event Management” as unique and useful support to run the process effectively and safely
- Data mobility provided by microSD card for easy transfer to other devices for fast setup, to PC for in-depth process analysis, for remote service
- Widest range of I/O combinations in the market for most flexible adjustment to the existing system periphery
- Universal power supply to install the device anywhere in the world
- HART communication
The Ultimate extras
- Patented* “Tube Health Check” and “Total Health Check” for in-line meter verification without disturbing running measurements
- “Features On Demand” for easy expansion of special functions via software activation key
- Batching function combined with multiple configuration sets to support fast changeover
- “Dynamic Pressure Compensation” for consistently accurate and stable measurement even with significant fluctuations in operating pressures
- In-line concentration measurement
- Integrated net oil computing acc. API standard
- Hart, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus RTU, Profibus PA